S’mores ice cream is an easy no churn recipe you can make any time! Chocolate ice cream studded with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers.
S’mores and ice cream are both perfect summer desserts, and combining them together into one awesome treat is a no brainer. This easy no churn recipe doesn’t require a special ice cream maker, so you can easily make and enjoy this recipe all year long.
This ice cream would also be awesome with some strawberry topping drizzled on top, too!
You only need a few ingredients to make this easy no churn ice cream.
Ice Cream Base
- Heavy Cream – This gives our ice cream a nice rich taste. Use fresh and good quality.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – This helps create the creamy base without churning. Make sure you aren’t using evaporated milk.
- Chocolate Pudding Mix – This is what helps us to have that great chocolate base.
- Mini Chocolate Chips – Regular sized ones are just too big, so get some good mini sized ones.
- Crushed Graham Crackers – You want to crush them lightly – you don’t want giant chunks, but you don’t want dust, either. You want some crunch.
- Mini Marshmallows – gotta have that marshmallow!
How to make this recipe
This is a great recipe to make with only a few ingredients needed!
- In a large bowl, combine the heavy cream and the sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat with a hand mixer for about 2 minutes, until well combined and thickened.
- Add in the pudding mix and beat again for about 30 seconds.
- Gently fold in the marshmallows, ¾ cup of chocolate chips, and ¾ cup crushed graham crackers.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Top with the remaining chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen through.
- Allow this ice cream to sit on the counter for a few minutes before scooping – it only needs about 10 to 15 minutes. Don’t allow the ice cream to fully thaw and melt, though, because it won’t refreeze well.
- If you want to toast your marshmallows before you add them into the ice cream, you can! Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and toast under the broiler for about 1 minute – watch them and do not walk away! They will burn quickly. Allow to cool completely before adding to the ice cream.
Love this recipe? I’d love for you to leave a comment and review below!
Want to save this for later? PIN THIS TO YOUR ICE CREAM BOARD on Pinterest!
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounces)
- 1 Box Chocolate Pudding Mix (3.5 ounces)
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Lightly crush the graham crackers into medium sized pieces.
- Combine the milk and cream in a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer for about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the pudding mix and beat again for about 30 seconds, but not too long, you don’t want the pudding to thicken too much.
- Add the marshmallows, ¾ cup chocolate chips, and ¾ cup crushed graham crackers and fold them in.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers.
- Wrap with a layer of plastic wrap and foil.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen through. Enjoy!
Allow to sit on the counter for 10 to 15 minutes before scooping. But do not allow to thaw completely or the ice cream will not refreeze well.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 434Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 297mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 31gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information is an estimate and is provided for informational purposes only. For the most accurate information, please calculate using your specific brands and exact measurements.